MarTek Limited Policies
We prefer to ship via United Parcel Service. We can also ship via Fedex or charge shipping charges to your shipper number if you contact us by email or phone. All shipping charges include insurance for the amount you paid for the product being shipped unless you notify us to not include insurance. If you elect to not include insurance, you will be responsible for any damage or loss of products during shipment.
MarTek Ltd. will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, MarTek Ltd. will not be responsible for any delays in shipment which are beyond its control. If shipment is delayed, MarTek Ltd. will notify you as soon as possible.
MarTek guarantees all products manufactured by MarTek only against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months commencing on the date the product is received by the customer. This warranty is in lieu of all other express or implied warranties including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
MarTek will, at its option and its cost (excluding shipping expenses), repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any product manufactured by MarTek which has a defect in materials and/or workmanship. This is customer’s exclusive remedy for breach of warranty. In no event will MarTek’s liability for damages (whether arising from breach of contract or warranty, negligence, strict liability or otherwise) exceed the purchase price of the product concerned nor will MarTek be liable for punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages (including without limitation lost profits) even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
MarTek reserves the right to disallow warranty repairs if the unit has been disassembled or misused, as determined by MarTek in good faith. Please contact us at (800)-248-4958, or email us for a return authorization.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, MarTek Ltd. will refund the purchase price less a 25% restocking charge. Returnable items must be sent back within 30 days from the date your order is received and must be in resalable condition. Refunds will be made by the same method as your original payment. Shipping charges are non-refundable and you must pay any return shipping costs. If an item is to be returned, please contact us at (800)248-4958 so that we may assist you in processing the return.
Our preferred methods of payment are MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or Purchase Order from an approved company. If payment method is a Purchase Order, the terms are NET30.
- We do not give your identity information to advertisers.
- We have no tolerance for spam (unsolicited, commercial email).
- We use information in the file we maintain about you and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. At times we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes and in particular we may examine your information to identify users.
- We may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, such as when we are contractually required to do so by our service providers.
- We use safe, secure technology and other privacy protection programs such as credit card encryption to keep your information secure. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties do not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
How to Contact Us
Should you have questions or concerns about our policies or otherwise, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or call us at (800) 248-4958.