LongArm Model SDL6
LongArm Model SDL6 and SDL6C:
The LongArm SDL6 is for remotely operating the ON/OFF disconnect switch on Schneider Electric’s Square-D Model 6 Motor Control Center. The SDL6 attaches easily with no prepositioning required of the actuator of MCC handle. The unit can operate the handle quickly in either direction from up to 50 feet away with a FCC compliant and paired wireless remote control. A cabled version is also available. Please see the details below to determine the appropriate size and full part number.
IMPORTANT: The SDL6 comes in two sizes. See REFERENCE DOCUMENT
- The standard model SDL6 is for Square-D Model 6 MCC’s that were installed through 2006 and have a handle that is 4.5” long. (Measured from its center of rotation at the base to the tip of the handle.)
- The SDL6C is for Square-D Model 6 MCC that were purchased after 2006 and have an operating handle that is only 4” long. Also, the SDL6C will fit the Model 6 MCC that features the closed-door racking (CDR) option that was introduced by Schneider Electric / Square-D in 2017.
- Wireless Remote Operator
- Lithium Metal Battery (Leakproof, 10 Year + Shelf-Life, 3,000 + Operations)
- Waterproof Pelican Carrying Case
- Cabled remote controller (Control cable available in 30’ or 50’ lengths)
- Alkaline Battery (Required for expedited air shipments or by vessel)
Full Part Numbers:
- SDL6 – W (Wireless version)
- SDL6 – 30C (30’ Cabled Version)
- SDL6 – 50C (50’ Cabled Version)
- SDL6C – W (Wireless Version)
- SDL6C – 30C (30’ Cabled Version)
- SDL6C – 50C (50’ Cabled Version)
If you have the Model 6 with the new closed- door racking (CDR) option, you may be interested in the RakTek model SDR1, which will remotely rack in and rack out the Model 6 CDR unit .